Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ted Autumn Update - new record and shows


Hello one and all,

Great news. My fundraising campaign for the new record, Night Owl, was a success. I have been hard at work finishing up the record and the graphic design. The CD is now in the process of being manufactured. I will have them available in the next few weeks on my website. 

Thanks again to everyone who contributed. I hope you enjoy this record as much as my earlier records. The official release date will be in November for the US and January in Europe.
CD release tours are starting to get booked.

So far I have an Southeast tour coming in October, Texas in December and Europe next January and February. I am hoping to get back to Holland, Germany, Finland and Belgium where I toured last time (and which were all great). If you see a tour coming your way and you have any ideas on venues, please be in touch. I am still in the process of booking the tours.

Thanks again for helping to make GET BACK TO THE LAND as successful a record as it was. 
It made the top 100 Americana Records of 2011 and debuted at #1 on the Euroamericana Chart. 
You can listen or buy the new album at www.tedrussellkamp.com or on iTunes

Fall and Winter dates - L.A., Southeast, TX

8/30 Thu - L.A., CA - Genghis Cohen on Fairfax - solo show $8 cover, 9-10pm 
also playing on the bill are the great Lauren Adams at 7pm and Johnny Townsend at 8pm

9/12 Wed -Van Nuys CA - Irelands 32 - 9:30pm to close

10/10 Wed - Hollywood, CA - The Standard on Sunset Blvd. Desert Nights Singer/Songwriter
I will do a set on my own and also do a set with Granville Automatic. 8-10pm

10/11 Thu - Pioneer Town, CA - Pappy and Harriet's 
I will do a set with my band and also do a set with Granville Automatic.

10/18 Thu - Knoxville, TN - The Well - 4620 Kingston Pike Knoxville, TN 37919
10/20 Sat - Pulaski, Virginia - Pulaski Theatre - with Cliff Beach
10/26 Fri - Chattanooga - Bud's - 5751 Brainerd Road  Chattanooga, TN 37411 (423) 499-9878    with Cliff Beach  9pm - close

11/5 Mon - L.A., CA - Joe's American Bar and Grill
as part of the historic series Ronnie Mack's Barn Dance
I will also play a set that night with a wonderful honky tonk band I have been playing with
led by Molly Rocklind and Aubrey Richmond

12/7 Fri - Ft. Worth, TX - Filthy McNasty - in the historic Stockyards 9:30-close
12/8 Sat - New Braunfels, TX - Gruene Hall 1-5pm


NEW VIDEOS:

Here is the video for the song 'If I Had a Dollar'. Shot at the Cowboy Club in Van Alstytne, TX.
http://youtu.be/_BESzSjjQyA
Here is a cool one I did on a tour in Sweden with the great band Little Green backing me up - Better Before You Were Big Time
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdCTYe0aQRg

www.turnstyledjunkpiled.com is a great Americana website that asked me to be a part of a Levon Helm tribute. Here is Long Black Vail http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCtySSPSZtc

Thanks again,
I look forward to seeing you all again down the road.
Ted

1 comment:

My thoughts said...

Vernon and I will be there!!-Sharon