Monday, September 30, 2013

October in Europe - back on the road and in the studio


Hello friends, 
I hope you are all doing well.
Night Owl, has been out almost 9 months now. It made the US Americana Radio Chart (#34) and the Euroamericana Chart (#15) and we got a really great response. I hope you are as happy with the results as I am. Thanks again for the help - and making it possible.
And I am excited to say I am leaving today for another tour of Europe - Finland, Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. I am actually sitting at LAX now waiting to get on my flight to Amsterdam.
Here are my shows:
10/3 Thu - Holzthaleben, DE - Scheutzenhaus    
10/4 Fri - Wilhelmshaven, DE - Bistro Galerie / The Liner     
10/5 Sat - Soest, DE - Pier 99    
10/6 Sun - Walsoorden, NL - Cultuurpaviljoen De Perk - 3-6pm 
10/7 Mon - Rotterdam, NL - RTL7 Television show hosted by Johan Derksen
10/10 Thu - Helsinki, FI -  Golden Classics Club 
10/11 Fri - Veendam, NL - Blueprint Radio - live radio broadcast from the Van Beresteyn Theater 5-7 
10/12 Sat - Vlaardingen, NL - Partycentrum De Zaak - 8:30-10:30 
10/13 Sun - Rotterdam, NL - Sijf - 5:30-8:30 
10/14 Mon - Rotterdam, NL - Radio RTV Rijnmond - Live Uit Lloyd with Ronald van Oudheusden 
 10/15 Tue - Den Bosch, NL - De Rode Pimpernel 
10/16 Wed - Leeuwarden, NL - Paddy's 
10/17 Thu - Den Bosch, NL - In de Keulse Kar - 10 - 12
10/18 Fri - Uddevalla, SE - Uddevallakassetten 
10/19 Sat - Vetlanda, SE - Old Barn Corner 
10/20 Sun - Växjö, SE - Kafe Deluxe 
10/21 Mon - Gothenburg, SE - Soulstore
Then in November I will be back in L.A. doing a Sunday night residency at a great bar downtown called Villains and hopefully producing a few records.
And from December 6-15 I will be back in TX doing another tour there.
I have also just started recording the next record! It is tentatively called 'Resonator'. I will keep you posted and get some mp3s posted soon. I have done a few sessions in L.A. and Nashville and will be recording with my bands in Finland and in Texas on these next few tours. This next album will be even more of a 'recorded on the road' album than Night Owl and I am very excited about it.
Here are some great new Interviews/Performance videos from a Live-in-the-Studio session we did called the Blackwing Sessions. This is some of the highest quality stuff I have ever done. I hope you enjoy it. And this may become a Ted DVD. More news on this soon......
Thanks again, I appreciate you all caring about me and my music. Please come out to a show or be in touch at www.facebook.com/tedrussellkamp
I couldn't do it without you,
Ted

No comments: