Wednesday, October 7, 2009

www.passionati.com feature and Charleston show

Hello one and all,
It has been a busy fall so far. out on the road with Shooter and JJ Grey and Mofro and all is well.

I just did an interview with Duncan Alney that is now online at a new music and culture website called Passionati.

so please check it out at www.Passionati.com

and I have a solo show coming up this Sunday Night.
October 11. I go on at 9 pm at:
The Club Habana - at 177 Meeting St., Charleston SC 29401 (843) 853-5900

I will play acoustic guitar and mandolin, and will play a bunch of the old favorites as well as debuting a handful of brand new songs.
The opening act will be the great Jesse Prichad, who will also accompany me on guitar and violin.

Other exciting news:

I am now finishing up the boking and planning for my next tour of Europe.
In January and February of 2010, I will be playing a run of shows in Sweden, Norway, Belgium, and the Netherlands.

And, my next record is almost done and I am hoping to release it early in the new year.

so please check out www.tedrussellkamp.com for all the updates and to sign up on the email list.

thanks again
Ted

No comments: